At Gstaad International School our mission is to develop compassionate men and women who will go on to be leaders in their chosen professions and of good influence in the world.
At Gstaad International School we aim to encourage all our pupils:
- To develop their full academic potential
- To become the person that they uniquely are
- To develop into open minded and compassionate young adults
- To think for themselves and to work independently
- To foster lasting relationships with their peers
- To respect the views and belief of everyone
- To serve and support others
- To be calm, purposeful and grateful
- To prepare themselves fully for life after school
- To look after body, mind and spirit through a good balance of rest, relaxation and nourishment
The Core Values which we instil in our students are:
Code of Conduct
Students are accepted at Gstaad International School on the understanding that they make a sincere commitment to pursuing the aims of the school and are able to demonstrate a willingness to achieve the aims at all times.
Responsibility and discipline
Seniority and responsibility are recognised and rewarded with attractive packages. For example, our Upper Sixth students are given the opportunity to share a studio apartment in delightful chalets close to the school.
We work hard to integrate our students with the local culture and environment and we encourage them to respect the country in which they are living. A suitable disciplinary procedure ensures that students develop an appreciation of right from wrong.